PANASONIC & ALLINSONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
2. Promoter: The Promoter is The Silver Spoon Company (a business division of British Sugar plc), Western House, Lynch Wood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter has partnered with Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK
4. How to enter:
To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) follow @allinsonsflour AND @panasonickitchen; AND
(ii) go to the Instagram of @allinsonsflour OR @lecreusetuk and Like one of the posts about this promotion AND
(iii) tag a baking pal in the comments.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- Strictly ONE entry per person
- This promotion is not open to any employees of Panasonic UK or the Promoter, or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
a. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants are welcome to comment on the Instagram of either @allinsonsflour and @panasonickitchen
b. Winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message and must be contactable by this method of communication.
c. No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
5. Promotion Period: The promotion via @allinsonsflouror @panasonickitchen is open to entries from
12:00 UK time on 6th December 2021 until 23:59 UK Time on 12th December 2021.
There will be one prize consisting of:
1 x Panasonic Breadmaker SD-YR2540
1 x Allinson’s Large Baking Hamper
1 x Allinson’s Dough scraper
1 x Allinson’s Wooden Spoon
1 x Allinson’s Tea Towel
a. There will be one winner.
b. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. How winners are selected and notified:
a. The Promoter will select one winner within one week from the promotion period ending. The selection will be made at random from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period using a computer algorithm.
b. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message from @allinsonsflour using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their address details for the prize to be delivered. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they will be disqualified as the winner and forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 28 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
c. The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied within 30 days of notification (subject to any unforeseen circumstances caused by Covid19) and the recipient will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
12. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
13. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Instagram does not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. Entrants also acknowledge that Instagram will announce the winners’ Instagram handle on Instagram. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social media channel.
15. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winners’ data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://www.allinsonflour.co.uk/privacy-cookie-policy further explained in the following paragraphs.
16. Subject to the winners’ rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of the winner for publicity purposes and winner agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
17. The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible through direct message over Instagram to @Allinsonsflour. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction